Tuesday, August 16, 2005

A Random Story

Daas remembers a funny story. When at school, Daas started listening to some Keertan with the headphones and fell into a state of pure Prem Ras on the spot. HeHe! There was a lot of people in the room at the time, and Daas was just sitting there glued to the Keertan, almost in Samaadhee!!

har praem baanee man maariaa aneeaalae aneeaa raam raajae
The Bani of the Lord's Love is the pointed arrow, which has pierced my mind, O Lord King.


After I got up I didn't know where I was, and I wasn't walking in a straight line. Much like a drunk man. Drunk on Naam.

Later on, when I some how managed to walk into a lesson, I came to full conciouness and the Singh sitting next to me gave me a weird look and I couldn't help but smile back in return. HeHe! Thats just a random story that I remembered out of the blue.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gupt Wannabe Naam Abhiyaasee said...

Prem Ras is just pure love. It is hard to describe such experiences, they can only be experienced.

Daas could try and explain it, but it would not do justice. Read GurBaNee.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please search the ARCHIVES section for more posts